Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day!

This day couldn't come soon enough for Braylee. She had been asking me for 6 months when she is going to go to school. Isn't her outfit so cute? Thanks Grandma Stephie! Braylee has been anticipating this for a long time and was very disappointed when she found out that she didn't get to ride the bus and eat lunch at school.


Of course little brother needed a turn!


She wanted to show off her new princess back pack...



Braylee I can't believe you are old enough to go to school. You have been by my side for 4 and 1/2 years, and while I am excited for you to start this new adventure, I am going to miss your smile while you are gone:)

2 comments:

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

She is going to love preschool. Her outfit is darling.

Tara Shirley said...

Holy cow she is sooooo cute!!! I understand the mixed emotions, it makes me kind of sad just thinking of the day Gwen will go to school.