Monday, August 16, 2010

I know, I know its been a while!

We have been super busy this summer, and what can I say...I just haven't been a good blogger lately. I will try and post all of the things that have been going on in our lives in sequential order, so some of these pics are from quite a while ago.

A couple of weeks ago I crashed Brock and Whit's Family night and went hiking with them up Adam's Canyon. It was quite a work out (as you will see from Brock's shirt!)

This is where we stopped cause Cohen was hungry. It was gorgeous!

Have you ever seen a cuter little boy? (Besides my little guy of course:) ha ha) He was smiling on the whole hike until he decide he was ready for some food.


Brock had an extra work out from carrying Cohen in the carrier!






We are hoping to hike Mount Timpanogos in the fall, but haven't kept up on our "1 hike a week" goal, so we will see if we actually make it:)

No comments: