Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Boat Show!

We love going to the boat show! This year we were extra excited because both Skylar and I had an $80 gift card to Marine Products! So, we did a little shopping! I got the cutest pink wet suit! They had to special order the right size, so I will post a picture of it later. It is going to match the rest of my "skiing attire" perfectly!
We've been trying to convince Braylee to try water skiing, but the closest we have come is this!

...Tyson too!



Little Tyce-man's favorite part of the boat show was when we let him be free in the Ford Ranger! He could have sat in it all night and been happy as could be!



This is Braylee and with Skylar's cousin Emily! They are so cute together. I wish they lived closer so they could play more often.




No comments: