Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyson!

I'm about a month late in posting these pictures but here they are anyway! Tyson is 2! I really have no idea where the last 2 years went. I swear I was just pregnant with him. He is such a sweet addition to our little family. I wish you could all hear him talk. It is so sweet, I just want to eat him up:)
First we opened presents at our house after Dad got home from work. I think big sister enjoyed his new toys a little too much.


Then we went to the Bountiful Rec. Center for cupcakes, more presents and swimming.








He loves to blow out (or attempt to blow out) candles!



This was his last present. He couldn't take all the attention and excitement anymore, so he hid behind his new toy and wouldn't look at anyone!








He loved the swimming part of the evening.









Home at last to play with all his new toys.


I think he would keep Braylee's kitty if she would let him:)
A Few of Tyson's Favorite Things:
-Peanut butter sandwiches
-Thomas the train
-Daddy's Truck
-Lights of any kind
-Cars of any kind
-Light switches
-Strawberry milk
-Treats, treats, & more treats
-Sissy Braylee
-Mom & Dad
-Pushing the garage door opener
-Listening to music with daddy
-Running all over the house
-Destroying anything he can get his hands on
-Books
-The word "NO"
-Mickey Mouse Club House
-Blocks
-Diapers
-Tub Time
-Mary Poppins
-Wizard of Oz
-Coloring
-Cereal
-Grandmas and Grandpas
-His blankies
-And most importantly his Binky! (which is no longer apart of his nightly routine)

1 comment:

Tera said...

Hi, found your blog after a search for "Braylee." I have a Braylee of my own. :) Your kids are adorable and the birthday cupcakes are so cute!